Overseas students are advised to contact their nearest Indian diplomatic mission and obtain information about travel, health, and other documents that are required, before coming to India.
The documents listed below are necessary for International students coming to India:
- Valid Passport.
- Confirmed letter of acceptance or a provisional admission certificate from the institution.
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for the duration of studies in India for self-financing international students.
- Student Visa – Regular or Provisional.
- Health Certificate.
Information regarding customs and baggage rules is available with the Indian diplomatic missions abroad. Students are advised to consult these rules before coming to India.
If you are an overseas student and wish to Apply to EBENEZER RESIDENTIAL for Admission, the following documents are required to be submitted by you:
- Copy of your Passport and Visa.
- Registration proof from the Indian Embassy.
- School leaving certificate from the previous school.
- Character certificate from the previous school.